When disaster strikes, delay in response time can cost thousands of dollars in loss of inventory, property, and additional living expenses. Without quick and skilled services, water damaged items become non-salvageable, costing you thousands of dollars in replacement costs.
There are many steps to the water removal process in Michigan. Here are just a few steps that you can take to make sure that your home is safe when a water disaster hits.
1. Emergency Response – 24/7/365
2. Thorough inspection using state of the art moisture detection equipment
3. Contents protection and moving
4. Extraction of water
5. Assess the flooring materials and determine best water restoration method in Michigan
6. Ventilate wall cavities to expedite the drying process
7. Removal of drywall (only when necessary)
8. Clean and sanitize affected area in the house (depending on source of water)
9. Determine the most effective drying equipment to use
10. Set up drying equipment
11. Monitor drying equipment daily to quickly dry the space
12. Remove drying equipment after verifying that the affected materials have reached a normal moisture content.